For Management / NRI Quota – 2016 Under-Graduate MEDICAL & DENTAL Courses ( MBBS / BDS)
Applications are invited from NRI / PIO / Foreign Students for the admission under Management Quota for the Under-Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry conducted by the KLE University, Belgaum for the Academic Year 2016-17 at its constituent units viz.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belagavi.
- KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences, Belagavi.
- Both the institutions are listed in the W.H.O. directory of world medical institutions and are recognized by respective regulating councils.
- 5 ½ Years MBBS Program in one of the top 25 Medical Colleges in India.
- 4 Years BDS Program.
- Located in 100 Acres Campus in beautiful city of Belagavi.
- Well equipped library with Digital library facilities.
- Total Wi-Fi solution to the Campus.
- State of art museums for active learning.
- 2300 bedded integrated hospital building including 1300 free teaching beds with plenth of clinical material.
- Excellent Hostels of International Standard for boy's and Girl'S separately.
- Safe campus for efficient learning.
Application Procedure :- Prescribed application form shall be download from the University website(www.kleuniversity.edu.in) duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of necessary documents and application fees of USD $100 by way of demand draft in favoring the Registrar, KLE University, payable at Belgaum shall be sent to
Office of the Hon’ble Chancellor of KLE University,
College Road, Belagavi-590001, Karnataka, India.