Prize Winners of
( World Mental Health Photography Competition 2020 )
|1st Prize||Tarun Peswani||KLE College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru|
|2nd Prize||Apoorva Nale||KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi|
|3rd Prize||Dr. Bhagesh Pangam||KAHER, Shri B.M. Kankanwadi, Ayurveda College and Hospital, Shahapur, Belagavi.|
|4th Prize||Vaibhavi Dalvi||KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belagavi|
|1. Counselling Cell KAHER & Dept. of Psychology organised awareness programme on “Mental Health in COVID-19 for Asha & Anganwadi workers at Grampanchayat, Sambra on 9th October 2020.
| 2. On World Mental Health Day Counselling Cell & Dept. of Psychology conducted programme on ‘Mental Health in Woman” for socially depressed women at Swadhara Graha, Belagavi on 10th October 2020.
| 3. On the occasion of World Mental Health Day face masks, recreational activity related and craft materials were distributed (as part of stress management) to the Socially deprived women at Swadhar Greh, Belagavi by Counselling Cell & Dept. of Psychology, KAHER, Belagavi on 10th October 2020.
|Course offered||M.Sc. in Psychology|
|Nature of course||Semester scheme(CBCS)|
|Duration||4 semesters (2 years)|
Candidates who have passed Three Years BA (with Psychology) / B.Sc. or Graduates of Life Health Sciences from any University recognized by UGC.
|1.||Dr. Yasmin D. Nadaf||Head & Co- ordinator||Ph.D.(Psychology), PGDPM|
|2.||Ms. Carol D’Souza||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Psychology)|
|3.||Ms. Rozisahar B Jamadar||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Psychology)|
- World Mental Health Day celebration on October 10th 2018-20
- Street play on “ADHD, Suicide, Depression and Learning disabilities”. 2018-19
- Organized Photography, Short film making, Poster Making, for Mental Health Competition for the students of constituent colleges of KAHER, Belagavi. 2018-19
- Organised “Photography for mental health” for UG/ PG students of constituent colleges of KAHER and for youths of Belagavi city (aged between 18- 35 years) in September 2020
- International CME on “Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities” 16th March 2019
- National Webinar on “Mental Health Concerns During and Post Covid- 19 Scenario” 23rd May 2020
- Extension activities/ awareness programs (16 centers) Conducted for :
– School Teachers, Parents and Anganwad i Karyakartas on “Child Development issues and learning difficulties and disabilities and their management” 2019-20
- “Stress and Anxiety Management” for the employees of Public and Private sectors 2018-19
- “Mental Health and its Management in Pandemic Covid-19 for “Asha and Anganwadi workers, Sangh Karyakartas and Public at Gram-panchayat, Sambra, Belagavi on 9/10/2020
- “Mental Health Concerns and Management in Women During Covid-19” for socially deprived women, Swadhara Short Stay Home, Belagavi on 10/10/2020
- Distributed pamphlets on Learning Disabilities, Mental Retardation and ADHD to teachers, parents and Anganwadi Karyakartas
- Distributed pamphlets on Mental Health Management- Children, Youths, Pregnant Women, Post- partum women. Old aged; Prevention of Suicide and Addiction
- A Guest Lecture on “Communication Skills, Stress Management and Counselling” for female and male police from 2nd Battalion by Dr. Yasmin D. Nadaf, Counselling Cell and Department of Psychology, KAHER, Belagavi on 22/ 12/2020