|Course offered||M.Sc. in Psychology|
|Nature of course||Semester scheme(CBCS)|
|Duration||4 semesters (2 years)|
Candidates who have passed Three Years BA (with Psychology) / B.Sc. or Graduates of Life Health Sciences from any University recognized by UGC.
|1.||Dr. Yasmin D. Nadaf||Head & Co- ordinator||Ph.D.(Psychology), PGDPM|
|2.||Ms. Carol D’Souza||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Psychology)|
- World Mental Health Day celebration
- International CME on “Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities”
- National Webinar on “Menatl Health Concerns During and Post Covid- 19 Scenario”
- Extension activities/ awareness programmes Conducted:
- Educated School Teachers, Parents and Anganwadi Karyakartas on “Child Development issues and learning difficulties and disabilities and their management”
- “Stress and Anxiety Management” for the employees of Public and Private sectors.