Prize Winners of
( World Mental Health Photography Competition 2020 )
|1st Prize||Tarun Peswani||KLE College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru|
|2nd Prize||Apoorva Nale||KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi|
|3rd Prize||Dr. Bhagesh Pangam||KAHER, Shri B.M. Kankanwadi, Ayurveda College and Hospital, Shahapur, Belagavi.|
|4th Prize||Vaibhavi Dalvi||KLE Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belagavi|
|1. Counselling Cell KAHER & Dept. of Psychology organised awareness programme on “Mental Health in COVID-19 for Asha & Anganwadi workers at Grampanchayat, Sambra on 9th October 2020.
| 2. On World Mental Health Day Counselling Cell & Dept. of Psychology conducted programme on ‘Mental Health in Woman” for socially depressed women at Swadhara Graha, Belagavi on 10th October 2020.
| 3. On the occasion of World Mental Health Day face masks, recreational activity related and craft materials were distributed (as part of stress management) to the Socially deprived women at Swadhar Greh, Belagavi by Counselling Cell & Dept. of Psychology, KAHER, Belagavi on 10th October 2020.
|Course offered||M.Sc. in Psychology|
|Nature of course||Semester scheme(CBCS)|
|Duration||4 semesters (2 years)|
Candidates who have passed Three Years BA (with Psychology) / B.Sc. or Graduates of Life Health Sciences from any University recognized by UGC.
|1.||Dr. Yasmin D. Nadaf||Head & Co- ordinator||Ph.D.(Psychology), PGDPM|
|2.||Ms. Carol D’Souza||Lecturer||M.Sc. (Psychology)|
- World Mental Health Day celebration
- International CME on “Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities”
- National Webinar on “Menatl Health Concerns During and Post Covid- 19 Scenario”
- Extension activities/ awareness programmes Conducted:
- Educated School Teachers, Parents and Anganwadi Karyakartas on “Child Development issues and learning difficulties and disabilities and their management”
- “Stress and Anxiety Management” for the employees of Public and Private sectors.