DEPARTMENT OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Under the dynamic leadership of our Hon Chancellor Dr.Prabhakar Kore and Visionary Vice Chancellor the Department of Academic Affairs has seen a tectonic shift in Educational reforms to cater to the needs of Global Excellence.
The department has been a source of continuous professional competence and higher education since its inception in 2007 and has been a systems ladder making Quality education accessible to one and all.
The Department Fosters Dynamic and harmonious interactions among medical teachers and students, Collaborative activities between Universities and Industry to architect the futuristic education.
The Department promotes multi-disciplinary approach to regulate professional conduct among Medical and Inter-professional Healthcare professionals.
KAHER Department of Academic Affairs strives to be at the forefront of local and National relevance by providing Quality education through Collaboration, Research and Value based courses.
- To promote, strengthen and implement curricular reforms, innovative teaching – learning and assessment methods for the students.
- To empower faculty as well as students to pursue PHD for promoting scholarly activities.
- To introduce and sustain Skill based and Credit based courses to cater to National priorities.
- To collaborate with other units of KAHER to promote Inter professional Education and Research.
- To entrain faculty towards capacity building, team work and professional competency.
- To foster collaboration with other universities of excellence and industry to facilitate research
- To impart and promote scientific fervor among faculty and Students and provide for social accountability.
- To introduce transformational curriculum through implementation of Structured Curricular Reforms within the framework of Regulatory Authorities.
- To design and implement Competency and Outcome Based Education program for UG as well as PG
- To promulgate process for effective, continuous, objective oriented student performance and its evaluation and display sensitivity towards changing educational demands.
- To provide for subjective reforms and Professional career advancement through provision of Grants and Awards to meritorious students and Faculty.
- To provide need based institutional support to students and Faculty to pursue PHD and be an Institute of eminence in Higher Education.
- To deploy robust Quality assurance strategies to build stringent Academic Accountability.
- UG Courses
- PG Courses
- SupersSpeciality Courses
- Post Doctoral Courses
Prof of Paediatrics,
KAHER’S JNMC, BELGAUM
Contact No- 9448113403
Professor, Dept of Microbiology
KAHER’S JNMC, Belgaum
Contact No – 9845867527
Dr. Nirmala Anand
Dept of Physiology
KAHER’S JNMC, Belgaum
| Support Staff
1) Ms. Swati Samuel, Officer In-Charge International Admissions
2) Ms. Pooja Bharamannavar, Receptionist cum Administrative Assistant
Thrust Areas : –
- Curricular Reforms
- Delivery &Digitalization of Education
- Research, Scholarship and Post- Doctoral Courses
- Effective student support services
- Inter-professional educational exchange and Partnerships
Director of Academic Affairs
KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research
Deemed to be University
Belagavi – 590 010.
Karnataka – India
Email : email@example.com
Ph.No. +91831 2444444