|KLE Jagadguru Gangadhar Mahaswamigalu Moorsavirmath Medical College & Hospital
Gabbur Cross, Hubballi – 580 028
A Constituent Unit of KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research, Deemed-to-be-University, Belagavi-Karnataka
The Jagadguru Gangadhar Mahaswamigalu Moorsavirmath Medical College (JGMMMC) of KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research (Deemed-to-be-University) being established at Gabbur, Hubballi. It is the Second Medical College of KAHER. The Karnataka Lingayat Education (KLE) Society, the sponsoring society of KAHER has a rich history of imparting quality education in this Norther part of Karnataka, Southern part of Maharashtra and even in Delhi
Admission for the Academic Year 2021-22 For Further Details Visit: mmc.nic.in
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS
- The candidates seeking admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUC II/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/University from any School/College studied in India/Abroad after 12 Years of Study.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II/10+2/HSC or equivalent.
- Age: The candidates should complete 17 years of age on or before the first day of December of the year for which admission is sought.
- Candidate should be NEET qualified.
- NEET (UG) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (www.ntaneet.nic.in) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi will conduct counseling on the basis of NEET merit.
- For admissions to MBBS/BDS courses kindly visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in.
Fee Structure for 2021-22
|Fee Structure for General Students in Rupees|
|1||MBBS ( INDIAN STUDENTS)||4 & 1/2 Year 1 Year Internship||1st||14,40,000/-|
|Fee Structure for NRI Students in Dollars|
|2||MBBS ( NRI STUDENTS)||4 & 1/2 Year 1 Year Internship||1st||40,000|