The Courses on Medicine
Taking stock of the dismal lack of healthcare facilities in the region, the KLE Society set up the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC) at Belgaum in 1963. The sprawling 100 acre campus also houses the KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Charitable Hospital (JNMC teaching hospital) and KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital and Medical Research Centre, two world-class institutions that act as key training establishments for students. The college is also known as a centre of excellence with world-class infrastructure in place to offer the finest medical education, research and healthcare services that rank among the best in the world. The sheer reputation and caliber of its award winning faculty and the immense value of healthcare services rendered to the populations of both Karnataka and Maharashtra have truly accorded the J.N Medical College, the pride of place among the University’s constituent institutions.
The college attracts students from all over the world and has several collaborations with national and international bodies such as ICMR, WHO, University of Illinois Chicago USA, University of Missouri Kansas City USA, for teaching and research. The visiting Chief Minister of Perak, Malaysia made note of the impressive achievements of the college and signed an MOU to set up a similar institution in Malaysia. The college offers carefully structured courses that cover the entire gamut of modern medicine and are recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi, also by Malaysian Medical Council and listed in the W.H.O. directory of World Medical Schools.
ADMISSION TO DM / MCH SUPER SPECIALTY COURSES
- NEET-SS is conducted by National Board of Examinations for admission to DM / MCH SUPER SPECIALTY COURSES.
- For eligibility criteria please read the Information Bulletin NEET-SS 2021 or visit the National Board of Examinations or MCI website.
- Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi will conduct counseling on the basis of NEET merit.
- For Admission to DM / MCH SUPER SPECIALTY COURSES visit website of Medical Counseling Committee mcc.nic.in.
- NEET SUPER SPECIALITY DM/M.CH Admission for deserving candidates concession in fees will be considered
- Revised Fee Structure for Super Speciality Courses (DM / M.Ch) for the year 2021-22 Dated : 21/04/2022