THE COURSES ON HOMOEOPATHY
Homoeopathy is a most effective, harmless medical science founded by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on fixed principles of single, similar and minimum. The basic principle is ‘similia similibus curenture’ meaning ‘like cures like’. As the medicines have a proven effect on healthy human beings, Homoeopathy relies more on an individualistic approach and has absolutely no adverse effects whatsoever, as has been observed at any given time.
The Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery degree course shall comprise a course of study spread over a period of 5 ½ years including a compulsory rotatory internship of one-year duration after passing the IV BHMS examinations.
The college offers under graduate (BHMS) Course with annual intake of 100 students
- NEET (UG) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (www.ntaneet.nic.in) for admission to BAMS/BHMS (AYUSH) Courses.
- AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi will conduct counseling on the basis of NEET merit.
- For admissions to BAMS/BHMS courses kindly visit website of AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee www.aaccc.gov.in
Eligibility for B.H.M.S. Course
- 50% and above aggregate marks in P.C.B in 10+2.
- Pass in English.
- Candidate should be NEET qualified.