STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (S.O.P) FOR CAMPUS ENTRY OF FRESHERS TO HOSTELS
Students should arrive to the Hostel Campus as per the following dates:
- MBBS -I Date of Arrival to Campus: 05/01/2020 Start of Classes : 11/01/2020
- BDS – I Date of Arrival to Campus: 11/01/2020 Start of Classes : 16/01/2020
- Contact Hostel Office ( 0831- 2474886) in case of any difficulty.
Students should bring the following documents:
- Covid Negative certificate ( RT – PCR Report from ICMR Approved Lab)
- College Admission Allotment Letter
- Install Arogya setu-App in Mobile.
- Students who are arriving to the Campus should get an an RT-PCR Test done at their Home Town prior to their departure, which should have been reported within 48 Hours of arrival to the Campus.
- If parents /Guardians are accompanying the Students, they should make their own arrangement of Stay.
- On arrival Students will be kept under observation for 5 Days in their respective Hostel Rooms only. During this period if a student develops symptoms he/she has to undergo repeat RT-PCR Test at K.L.E Hospital at their own cost as per Hostel Rules.
- Please wear mask, maintain social distance and hand hygiene at all times.
- All rules pertaining to quarantine are subject to change as per KAHER Guidelines.
- Necessary fees for Testing and quarantines facilities will be levied as per University Rules.
- Students should get themselves insured against Covid-19.
- Students travelling from abroad may be subjected to district administration supervised quarantine or testing. If the district administration does not quarantine or conduct the test, such students will have to undergo testing at the hospital as per Norms.
- Produce the Documents at Campus Gate
- Go to your Respective Hostel & show all the Documents to Supervisor
- Stay inside your Room for 5 Days