BYLAWS OF KAHER CYCLING CLUB
Reg No: DRBG / SOR/ 114 / 2020-2021
|Name and Address of The Club||KAHER Cycling Club,
Department of Gymkhana,
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
|Jurisdiction||Karnataka Territorial Jurisdiction|
|Constituency||Belagavi Constituency Ward No. 43|
|Date of Formation||19.12.2020|
The objectives of the club shall be as per the Memorandum of Association</
- To start and manage cycling training centers on behalf of the Club.
- To purchase various sports equipments for the ease of cyclists.
- To create cycling awareness among the people such as the importance and advantages of cycling.
- To create awareness regarding the rights and obligations of Cyclists.
- To give training regarding cycle maintenance, observation, inspection, repairs and guidelines.
- To create a social relationship between the members of cycling, running and swimming club and other similar related clubs and associations.
- To conduct Yoga, gym and exercise classes on behalf of the club.
- To give training to the members and organize various events, competitions on behalf of the club to encourage various sports activities such as cycling, swimming, athletics, running, etc and to provide all the necessary sports equipments to the participants
- To give cash prize, scholarship and other financial assistance to the members to encourage sports.
- To promote awareness about health and sports among rural youth.
- To obtain help from Nehru Department & Department of sports and to encourage talented students in field of sport, yoga and other arts by distributing prizes, certificates and medals.
- To organize sports meet at local, taluka, district and state level and providing required sports equipments
- To conduct intercollege events for students studying in KLE Society / KLE University.
- To organize special events for female members.
- To form Runners Groups and motivate them to participate at various District, State and National Level sports.
- To honour talented students, moral & financial support to students, construct rest rooms, provide sport equipments and establish Training centres.
- To give timely advice to members about fitness and health and introduce them to doctors.
- To receive grants from government and other sources and utilize the same for activities of the Club only.
The following persons can become members of the club
- All employees and students of KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research and its constituent units
- All employees and students of any of the institutions of KLE Society.
- All employees and students of any of the aided institutions of KLE Society and its sister concerns
- He/She must have completed atleast 18 years of age
Categories of Members
The club shall have the following category of membership
|Life Membership||An person who has paid a membership fee of Rs. 1,000/- shall become a life member of the Club.|
|Founder Members||All the persons who have subscribed for the bylaws and persons who form the first general body shall be considered as Founder Lifetime members These persons shall be considered as the first executive committee members.|
|Yearly Membership||An employee/student who pays a sum of Rs. 600/- every year shall be considered for yearly membership. This membership is subject to renewal every year.|
|Guest Membership||An employee/student who pays a sum of Rs. 200/- shall be considered as Guest member. They do not have voting rights. However they are given right to attend all the sports meets/ events without any registration fee.|
Professor of General Medicine, JNMC, Belagavi
Director, Students’ Welfare, KAHER and
Professor of Head of Pathology, JNMC
Mr. Raveendra Khot,
Dr.Harpreet Manjit Singh
J.N.Medical College, Belagavi
Dr. Ramesh Y. Chavan,,
Mr. Akul M. Ganachari
#328, Mear Maruti Temple,Vinayak Colony,Shahu Nagar,
Mr. Vishwa Rajkumar Bykud
# 48, Sholapur Road
KHB Colony,Hindi Aakruti Nagar,
Ref. No. KAHER/20-21/D- 22nd July 2020
PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1st MEETING OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL BODY OF KAHER CYCLING CLUB HELD IN BOM ROOM ON 20-07-2020 HALL OF THE KAHER ON 26th JUNE 2020
As per the Attendance-Sheet:
Mr. Raveendra Khot Khot, Member-Secretary welcomed the members. He extended warm welcome to the Special Invitees viz. Dr. M.S.Ganachari, Deputy Registrar, Shri S.G.Patil, Administrator and CA S.M.Jotawar, Finance Officer.
The Agenda was taken up for further discussion and consideration:
Item No. 1: Reporting of the registration of KAHER Cycling Club with the Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Belagavi
The Member-Secretary informed that the KAHER Cycling Club has been registered with the Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Belagavi on 25th June 2020. He also informed that as per the Bye-laws / Rules & Regulations of the aforesaid Club, the KAHER has formed Governing Body of KAHER Cycling Club.
Resolved to take note of the same.
Item No. 2: Consideration of the preparation of Name Board, Logo, Seal and receipt books, etc. for the KAHER Cycling Club.
The Member-Secretary informed the Name Board, Seal and receipt books of the KAHER Cycling Club have been prepared and presented in the meeting for consideration and approval. As regards to preparation of Logo, it was decided to assign the same to Dr. Ranjit Kangle who shall co-ordinate in this regard.
Resolved to approve the Name Board, Seal and receipt books of the KAHER Cycling Club.
Item No. 3: Consideration of fixation of membership fee under various categories viz. Membership, Annual Membership and Guest Membership.
The Member-Secretary informed that the KAHER is required to fix the membership fee under various categories.
Resolved to approve the Membership fee as detailed below:
a) Annual Membership fee – Rs.100-00
b) Life Membership – Rs.250-00
c) Annual Guest Membership – Rs.500-00
Item No. 4: Consideration of opening of SB Account with the nationalized Bank.
The Member-Secretary informed that the KAHER is required to open an SB Account with any nationalized Bank for financial transactions (receipts and payments) of the KAHER Cycling Club.
Resolved to approve opening of the SB Account in the name of Registrar for KAHER Cycling Club with the Canara Bank (E-Syndicate Bank), Nehru Nagar, Belagavi which is to be jointly operated by the Member-Secretary and the Registrar.
Item No. 5: Consideration of budgetary provision to be made for KAHER Cycling Club for the year 2020-21 for conduct of various activities and also for purchase of various items.
The Member-Secretary informed that in order to conduct the events / activities under the KAHER Cycling Club, necessary budgetary provision needs to be made for the year 2020-21. The Finance Officer informed that as the fee structure approved for each of the courses does not include the expenses of any Clubs, the same may be considered and collected from the students depending upon the events as entry fees.
Resolved to take note of the same.
Item No. 5: Consideration of date of inauguration of KAHER Cycling Club.
The Member-Secretary informed that it is proposed to inaugurate the KAHER Cycling Club on the auspicious occasion of the Independence Day i.e. on 15th August 2020.
Resolved to approve the inauguration of the KAHER Cycling Club on the auspicious occasion of Independence Day i.e. on 15th August 2020.
The meeting concluded with a vote of thanks to the Chair.
MEMBER SECRETARY DEPUTY REGISTRAR CHAIRMAN